Where did GLs thread about Tubby leaving go?

BigTenaciousD

Reaction score
I was in the middle of my response when the forum told me I didn't have permission to post...here's what I was going to say:

Is it possible that Bob S was just rehashing some of what was reported in this article on pioneerpress.com? http://www.twincities.com/ci_14971426?nclick_check=1 In the article Shooter states "Still, as of Friday, Tubby will be free to leave without penalty." Which I guess depending on how it was stated, someone could have been led to believe that Tubby's leaving "tomorrow". There aren't any jobs out there of consequence, Tubby's stated he's not leaving, no rumors on any other sites either...relax folks, he's not going anywhere.

Did an imposter start a thread. Sounds like somebody's ID got hacked.

Is it possible that Bob S was just rehashing some of what was reported in this article on pioneerpress.com? http://www.twincities.com/ci_14971426?nclick_check=1 In the article Shooter states "Still, as of Friday, Tubby will be free to leave without penalty." Which I guess depending on how it was stated, someone could have been led to believe that Tubby's leaving "tomorrow".

That is precisely what Sansevere said this morning. I was going to post something as well, but the thread disappeared. He merely said that it will be easier for Tubby to leave starting tomorrow, since his $1M buyout clause expires. Nothing more.

Someone call Chris Hansen! Investigation time!
t06xps.jpg

Very odd indeed. Three things that make this likely BS:

1. If anyone is going to break a story about Tubby leaving, it's not Bob Sansevere.

2. The buyout doesn't expire 'tomorrow' it expires as of Saturday.

3. There's nowhere for him to go unless he's simply retiring.

Notre Dame would make a lot of sense, because it would allow Coach Smith to move closer to his bud Friend Of Tubby.

Notre Dame would make a lot of sense, because it would allow Coach Smith to move closer to his bud Friend Of Tubby.

Tired of this BS. I never said I'm his buddy. FOT is a board name, nothing more, nothing less. I speak with him 1X or 2X per year, BRIEFLY.

I can see why Minnesota elected people like Jesse Ventura or Al Franken.

Tired of this BS. I never said I'm his buddy. FOT is a board name, nothing more, nothing less. I speak with him 1X or 2X per year, BRIEFLY.

Hey Now!

You can blame me for Jessie, but not Al.

So what have Jessie and Al done while in office that deserves such derision? I mean, besides Jessie's inability to shut up. I'd think light rail and the state budget surplus and refund checks more than made up for his loose lips.

One's out in Left Field, perhaps the other's in Right Field.

Both are shameful examples of elected officials.
I don't know, Franken hasn't been that bad since he was elected actually. He still maintains over 50% approval from Minnesotans.

Don't know why you think he's been "shameful" since he was elected last year?

I don't know, Franken hasn't been that bad since he was elected actually. He still maintains over 50% approval from Minnesotans.

Don't know why you think he's been "shameful" since he was elected last year?

Which is pretty good since he wasn't even close to winning 50% of the vote.

Maybe it's time for you to re-brand. Some ideas:

• Acquaintance Of Tubby
  • Obsessed With Tubby
  • I Love Me Some Tubby
  • I'll Bore The Hell Out Of You

I think acquaintance is the proper term. Jesse is the man, name something he did wrong in office.

Hmmm, I thought it was odd that GL was spreading rumors. Not like her.

That's actually why we had the thread taken down. I, by no means, would ever want to spread rumors - it is what I heard from a friend that was listening to it on the radio (and I do trust her - but after she did say that's what she though she heard after with the noise in her car), and called me right away. But quite frankly, I think the Tubby to where ever rumors are false - so since I didn't listen to it and could vouch for it, didn't want to fuel a fire.

That's actually why we had the thread taken down. I, by no means, would ever want to spread rumors - it is what I heard from a friend that was listening to it on the radio (and I do trust her - but after she did say that's what she though she heard after with the noise in her car), and called me right away. But quite frankly, I think the Tubby to where ever rumors are false - so since I didn't listen to it and could vouch for it, didn't want to fuel a fire.

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for (re)igniting the whole discussion.

btd

Maybe it's time for you to re-brand. Some ideas:

• Acquaintance Of Tubby
  • Obsessed With Tubby
  • I Love Me Some Tubby
  • I'll Bore The Hell Out Of You

Have known Tubby for 10 years. Speak to him 1X or 2X per year, and only briefly then.

Once again, Bubbaloid, FOT is a board name. Nothing more, nothing less.

Top Bottom