Let's Give Some Props to RSIII

SaturnSweater

Reaction score
I thought this was Ralph's best game of the year as well as the two JUCO's. He was more assertive on offense and did a good job defending Cornley while in the man-to-man. He also got out and blocked some 3 point attempts while in the zone. Overall he was an active body out there today. Keep up the good work RSIII.

I thought this was Ralph's best game of the year as well as the two JUCO's. He was more assertive on offense and did a good job defending Cornley while in the man-to-man. He also got out and blocked some 3 point attempts while in the zone. Overall he was an active body out there today. Keep up the good work RSIII.

Yes, Ralph did a very good job today. This is the first time I noticed his quickness on both defense and offense. He was also communicating with Colt and seemed to be directing him on some of the plays. If he can learn to take it strong to the hoop on a size mismatch and get better footwork on his post moves, he's going to be very, very good.

I liked him playing more aggressive on offense. If he doesn't draw the double team he can score over just about anybody. In earlier games he seemed to pass back out more often than not but today he was willing to shoot when it was there for him.

Top Bottom