Myron: Gophs still don't expect Justin Cobbs to return

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per this tweet:

"Source: Although Cory Joseph chose Texas, Gophers still don't expect PG Justin Cobbs to return to the team next season."

Go Gophers!!

At this point I'm not sure I'm rooting for Cobbs to come back...even though I think he will develop into a nice player, but if his heart isn't into it then maybe its best for him to go somewhere else...I could see him fitting in the West Coast Conference somewhere. A lot of non-athlete college students get homesick that first year, but end up sticking it out and they end up glad they did...

I know he is going home in a couple of weeks. Permanently? Who knows including Myron.

...Then study hard, Al Nolen

Al Nolen is going to be our only hope to break the press next year. Let's get Royce in there to give him more options.

Have to wonder if his "source" is Cobbs' Twitter post that alludes to him going home

@JTHREECOBBS: WHEN THE GRASS IS CUT THE SNAKES WILL SHOW . . . 3 WEEKS IM OUT

May be private (there was a lock symbol by it) but thought it was worth linking.

I'm growing really tired of reporters that don't cite/name sources. I know that it's the way of the business, but it's irritating for Gopher fans who just want to know what's REALLY going on in situations regarding Tubby last month, Cobbs transfer status, RW, etc.

Top Bottom