Hope for Royce...

Reaction score
Found this article about John Wall and thought Royce could use some encouragement to find a better way...

"...The future basketball star was 9 when his father, also named John, died from liver cancer. As Wall pointed out Thursday, things were not easy for his family after that, especially for his mother, Frances Pulley.

"All the work she put in after my Dad passed, having two or three jobs and me not really seeing her as much," Wall said.

In those years, Wall struggled to channel the anger he felt over the loss of his father. There were three high schools in five years. Wall was cut from one school team largely because of a bad attitude and benched at another school for second-guessing the coach during games.

Every bit as impressive as the way Wall grew into his prodigious basketball talent is the way he has developed as a person....."

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/04/23/1235223/wall-says-farewell-to-uk.html

Every bit as impressive as the way Wall grew into his prodigious basketball talent is the way he has developed as a person....."

That's a good story. I truly hope Royce sees the light and gets his act together, plays for the Gophers and goes on to do great things. Forgive my continued skepticism, but I'll believe it when I see it..........

Top Bottom