How far do we move up in the rankings?

Stoodabaker

Reaction score
Two wins this week against middle to lower quality teams in the big ten. I think we land in the 15-18 range!

I'll go with your range, will actually pick 16 or 17. Great wins this week, one tough one on the road at Iowa, one blowout at the BARN!!!!!

I agree. We will be somewhere between 15-18. If I had to guess though, I would say 17.

Will the AP Poll finally get the message? Last week 22 on "their poll", 19 on ESPN/Coaches Poll. Being is we are not from out EAST, that will keep us at about 21 on that poll, and up to 16 or 17 on the poll that people are knowledgeable about. To me, what coaches around the nation think is more valid than sportswriters.

I agree with the doctor

We will move up only slightly. Our schedule is still considered soft, and the Big Ten is not highly though of this year. It will take the "U" quite a long time to get notice in the polls this year. Which I don't really mind too much. As long as we get into the tournament, the rest doesn't matter.

The Badgers are unranked and we have to play 17th ranked Minnesota at home this week. Going to be a huge upset if we can pull this one off.

The Badgers are unranked and we have to play 17th ranked Minnesota at home this week. Going to be a huge upset if we can pull this one off.

Lol .. I'll never pick against Minnesota. But I think, with your home record over the years, it'll be a huge upset if Minnesota wins. :)

I disagree, in my mind it would be an upset for us to come out of Madison with a victory. Not a huge upset, but I think our chance of victory is below 50%.

Top Bottom