now THAT was impressive!!!

MRJ

Reaction score
Holy cow, the boys played a truly outstanding all-around game today!!!:D:D

That's a pretty good Penn State team that we just smoked out there. I wouldn't be surprised if they put together a good season in the Big Ten this year.

But we were just too much for them today. Bostick, Carter, Sampson, Damian, Nolen, Abu-Shamala, Joseph...all those guys played outstanding games today!!

This is the perfect way to get ready what looks like a barn-burner in Madison in a few days. :D

You've heard me say it before, but I will say it again....Maybe, just maybe, this is a pretty darn good bunch of PUPS led by the best Dominant Leader of the Pack...Good Job PUPS and good job Tubby. Congrats Gophers.

I take it you like the word pups...?

We made them look absolutely silly in the second half. Battle looked like the real deal there for awhile though.. we're lucky he went cold

I'm just waiting for him to mention being calm and assertive, and emphasizing discipline, exercise, and affection.

GopherCrazy....Yes I do like describing our Gophers as PUPs..........a never ending crazy boundless bunch of energy and excitement....If you have ever been around a bundle of pups, you'd know why I refer to them as just that...A fantastic bunch of PUPS led by a great Leader of the Pack, one Tubby Smith!!!!!!!!!!

I know I has Howling at the barn today. It's not going to be easy in Madison. Wisky is big and can go to the boards much like Mich. St. Still I think for the first time these guys made me a true believer.

yeah, Westbrook did have a strong game as well. It's hard to keep up with everyone that had good games today!!!:D

MRJ....You hit it right on the money....That is why it is called a TEAM.

Top Bottom