Ron Patterson-2012

Patterson is from Indy and plays for Broad Ripple which is not one of the power schools in Indy but good none the less. He plays he AAU ball for Indy Elite which is THE elite AAU team in Indiana(JaJuan Johnson, Eric Gordon, Mike Conley, Greg Oden, Tyler Zeller all played for them). He's is SG with a decent handle. No matter where he goes he is going to contribute. From what I have heard/read he is high on OSU and other name schools. Wouldn't be suprised if he goes to a recently successful "blue blood" if offered(sorry Indiana you don't count). Have also heard a little bit about a pack deal with him and about 2-3 other players from the Indy area. They are all legit high D1 prospects.

Have also heard a little bit about a pack deal with him and about 2-3 other players from the Indy area. They are all legit high D1 prospects.

Yeah... Hollowell could turn out to be pretty good. Good showing in Pitt this past weekend. Hopefully the tan one can't trick them into going to Bloomington together.

Yeah... Hollowell could turn out to be pretty good. Good showing in Pitt this past weekend. Hopefully the tan one can't trick them into going to Bloomington together.

Ya he is in that group. As is D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Austin Burgett, A.J. Hammons. Those five would make a LEGIT starting group if they all end up at the same place. Chances of that happening in pretty slim. As for the Dwight Schurte in Bloomington, if he is still around by the time these guys enroll, which isn't a sure thing, he could get one or two of those guys that would go along way to rebuild that program.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about Purdue going after any of those 2012 guys. Right now Painter already has 3 verbals for 2012. Basically Purdue doesn't have a space for any of these guys. It's not that Purdue fans wouldn't love to have them its that the Boiler's don't have any space for them.

Patterson committed to I4 today. Says Patterson re Hollowell: "I'm trying to convince him to come down there."

what where did he commit? and why are we bringing back 4 month old threads just start a new one

nvm commited to IU, wow that sucks, hes going to be good, gophs could've used em. plus i hate to see IU getting good once again.

Not sure it's necessary to make a new thread for someone committing to another school, especially when it never looked like we had a great shot at him.

what where did he commit? and why are we bringing back 4 month old threads just start a new one

Top Bottom