Nice shooting!

FiveStarFan

Reaction score
This team seems to play much better uptempo offense. They struggle to create in a slow pace but they have good shooters, so this is very promising start.

CARTER- Looks really good today
BOSTIC- Is money if he gets seperation
WESTBROOK- Everyone knows I have been all over this kid, but he looks like a different player today. I'm impressed!

Perimeter defense continues to be a problem

Nice to see the JUCO's getting going, with 17 points that half. I'm real excited that Paul Carter is only a sophomore.

This is definitely a very entertaining game.

I love Bostick and Carter more and more each game. And how about Hoffarber's hustle and put-back? That is great to see.

Tubby knows what he's doing with the JUCOs. Imagine thses guys by the end of the year! Carter has such a well rounded offensive game for a soph. Defense still needs improvement, but the press is finally starting to force some TO

Its Bostick's world, we are all just living in it!!!!

This is definitely a very entertaining game.

I love Bostick and Carter more and more each game. And how about Hoffarber's hustle and put-back? That is great to see.

Hoffarber had 3 assists, 2 boards, 1 steal and made both of his shots--the way he played I just thought he had more assists and boards. Seriously played a great defensive game and those little intangibles that help a team win. Very impressive.

And I'm so glad to finally see the Bostick I remember from the Pulley league starting to show his stuff. Nice team win and great scoring from the two JUCOs.

Forgot to mention Carter

Hoffarber had 3 assists, 2 boards, 1 steal and made both of his shots--the way he played I just thought he had more assists and boards. Seriously played a great defensive game and those little intangibles that help a team win. Very impressive.

And I'm so glad to finally see the Bostick I remember from the Pulley league starting to show his stuff. Nice team win and great scoring from the two JUCOs.

He is all heart, played hard on both ends and just added that "intensity" factor that creates a good home floor win. Nice team effort--hope that it carries over to Madison on Thursday.

Top Bottom