Oto Singing Video

sm10389

Reaction score
Whats with Oto's Meet Me Halfway lip-syncing video embedded on the top the site?? I thought it was actually pretty good. Seems like a funny kid with a great personality, looks like he'll fit in well next year.

I think that tune really, really needs to make it onto the Gophers' pregame warmup CD for this year. It'd be funny if they did that. :)

I don't know why I just watched that, but I hope to never do so again.

I've watched it a couple of times....I think the kid is funny! He seems like the type of kid/person that will bridge the seniors all the way to the freshmen like DJ.

I think it's great!!! Well Im not a big fan of the song but I love the personality.

Whats with Oto's Meet Me Halfway lip-syncing video embedded on the top the site??

I guess Nadine Babu and/or 'GH Staff' loved it, Royce didn't even get that kind of star treatment for his YouTube video's.

That's because Oto is going to be a Gopher basketball player who made a funny lip-syncing video. Royce is now an aspiring musician who (most) people on this board are sick of talking about. Royce is the new Walker Ashley.

Oto might be a new fan favorite. At the very least I'm a bigger Oto fan now. Also that video's got over 4,000 views on youtube.

Top Bottom