Wisky v. Purdue on CBS

ShowinGoldyLove

Reaction score
In the long run...who do we want to win this game? I'd assume Purdue b/c Wisky is already 3-0 and Purdue is 0-2? Should be an entertaining one...

Pulling for Purdue here. Make Whiskey 3-1, Gopher win today makes the PUPS 3-1. Go Boilers!!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!

Gus Johnson on CBS versus Joe Buck on Fox. I know which one is the winner here...

Wow, Purdue is really putting it on Bucky right now.

Not exactly the start I was anticipating...

Purdue sure could have used the services of Scott Martin the past few games...but Hummel has been hurt and so has Kramer, still my team to win the BT, but they have dug themselves a large hole to climb out of.

Very solid win today for the Boilermakers. Really controlled the entire game. JuJuan Johnson had a breakout preformance today with 20 points 10 boards. This win is what this team needed most. Personally I'm not ready to pronounce them back, yet. A few more solid wins like this one and if we get on a little roll the rest of the Big Ten better watch out. I also think if we play the rest of the season like we did today few teams would have a chance to beat us.

And just a random thing I picked up from the game is that Joe Krabbenhoft is huge D-Bag.

Want Purdue to win but don't see it happening.

So happy to be wrong! Nice win by Purdue against Wiscy. Just hope the Gophers can go into Madison and snag a win on Thursday,

What did Joe do to make you say that?

I had a really good view of underneath the basket and every time it seemed like after a bucket, rebound, foul, whatever Joe would always have the last word under the basket. While he did not do any one thing in particullar or major he did enough small things to annoy me and some of it pretty cheap. He then played the victim on everything.
And if he commited a foul he was like "Who me??!!" Mainly he just got under my skin.

I'm sure you feel that way about a Purdue player or 2 (Kramer most likely) every team has that one guy that gets under opposing team fans skins, or if you are Duke every body on the team get under your skin. (I'm not sore about losing to them they legitly kicked our asses that night.)

I had a really view of underneath the basket and every time it seemed like after a bucket, rebound, foul what ever Joe would always have the last word under the basket. While he did not doing any one thing in particullar or major he did enough small things to annoy me and some of it pretty cheap. He then played the victim.
And if he commited a foul he was like "Who me??!!" Mainly he just got under my skin.

I'm sure you feel that way about a Purdue player or 2 (Kramer most likely) every team has that one guy that gets under opposing team fans skins, or if you are Duke every body on the team get under your skin. (I'm not sore about losing to them they legitly kicked our asses that night.)

Did he direct it toward the refs or the other players? Bo Ryan always plays the victim with the refs, so maybe he's just doing what Bo tells him to do.

Did he direct it toward the refs or the other players? Bo Ryan always plays the victim with the refs, so maybe he's just doing what Bo tells him to do.

He directed to the refs mainly. He would get called on it then he would give a blank stare at the ref and hold his hand out like "What did I do??!! I'm innocent??!!"

Bo does a good job of playing the victim and also works them pretty well. Now I expect every coach to work the refs to get a few calls here and there. But Bo and UW always seems to have a few more non-calls than other teams.

Top Bottom