Blake, Devoe, Hollins, Oto, [TBA], this team can shoot the outside shot.

beowulftom

Reaction score
With Devoe's maturation and the incoming players (the TBA is for some Canadian guy), the Gophers are promising to be a better shooting team from the perimeter. This can only help our bigs inside. And both Walker (I predict a decent three percentage for this guy, call me crazy) and Eliason have good jumpers.

Go Gophers!

The gophers have a lot of great role players right now, but we either need to sign a go-to scorer, or someone needs to develop into one.

It's too bad that Royce doesn't seem very serious about wanting to play basketball

The gophers have a lot of great role players right now, but we either need to sign a go-to scorer, or someone needs to develop into one.

It's too bad that Royce doesn't seem very serious about wanting to play basketball

You're completely right. If we want to be a factor in the Big 10 we need someone to step into that role, and assuming Cory doesn't come that guy would be Devoe.

I'm happy to have lots of competent outside shooters, but the focal point of this offense should be getting the ball in down to the frontcourt. Hopefully Oto can play some defense, and fill the role of our swingman nicely!

Top Bottom