Allen Iverson ESPN documentary

Ha, I didn't click on that thread because I didn't want to see a Royce White comparison, but I did want to talk about the AI documentary...And this is not even close to Royce White, White was clearly guilty for the assault case and AI was just there but no real evidence to prove it, then he wasn't even giving a trial by jury when his friend did and was found not guilty...

Ha, I didn't click on that thread because I didn't want to see a Royce White comparison, but I did want to talk about the AI documentary...And this is not even close to Royce White, White was clearly guilty for the assault case and AI was just there but no real evidence to prove it, then he wasn't even giving a trial by jury when his friend did and was found not guilty...

I was talking about the BS laptop thing, and if you look at it with an open mind you could see what i was talking about.

It was discussed here:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=17054

Brew_recruit tried to compare the AI situation with the Royce White situation, what do you think Donovan?

Oh yea, very similar. Like Royce White's 15 year prison sentence, serious fears of race riots in the city.....oh wait, that didn't happen with the Royce situation.

On that Iverson program, one of the telling interviews was Iverson's interview with Stephen A. Smith were he said that he "deserved" all three of his stints in the pokey. Reading between the lines, he was admitting his quilt in that bowling alley brawl in my opinion. What I really liked about that documentary, they really did a great job presenting both sides of the issue. Often news programs present these type of stories with an agenda to steer you to their conclusions.

Top Bottom