An ugly divorce at Rutgers

I have no idea whether Rosario has even heard of the University of Minnesota. Merely pointing out that he is a quality guard in the Big East, and that he would look good in maroon & gold.

I have no idea whether Rosario has even heard of the University of Minnesota. Merely pointing out that he is a quality guard in the Big East, and that he would look good in maroon & gold.

I hear yah. Any McDonald's All-American would look good in Maroon and Gold;)

If I read the article correctly, the two kids won't be released from commitments until the new coach is hired in May. Isn't the point that they committed to the program and the coach. If it is obvious the coach is gone, shouldn't the kids be released immediately if that is what they want? Team rosters should be mostly set after Wednesday, so what can these kids do in May? Seems lame to me... Watch for a change from the AD and immediate release soon.

Boy, I wish Rutgers would hire Jim O'Brien and then move to the Big Ten so OSU can get some payback! I'm shocked that any BCS school would even consider Jim O'Brien for their coach given his checkered past.

Top Bottom