Foxsports.com: Walker to MN

Doogie

Reaction score
Foxsports.com (Jeff Goodman) reports that Maurice Walker will sign with the Gophers.

Link? I've been trying to search for the story, and haven't seen anything written by Goodman about this yet. I'll be happier when I see something official on GopherSports.com or in the papers.

That's great news, if true! Hope Goodman's sources are reliable.

FWIW, ESPN ranks Walker as the #9 center in the country; Ralph was #23, Iverson #27.

:clap:

Pretty pumped about this commit. Hopefully CJ follows his friend now!

According to many on here, I am anything but the man :)... credit Jeff Goodman who has become the go-to-guy for breaking news in college hoops... he's on fire the last few weeks.

Welcome aboard big Maurice!

We're gonna be crazy tall. Even taller if Trevor gets cleared. You can never have enough height (and heft) in the Big 10. So psyched!

Sources...

Not to diminish Goodman but I will feel better after we have a corroborating source.

I am too old to believe ANY tweet or anything that starts with "Sources..."

"SCOOP: Sources told FOXSports.com that uncommitted Brewster Academy big man Maurice Walker will sign with Minnesota"

But I do thank Doogie for posting it. GREAT news, if the tweet is true!

Go Gophers!

Not to diminish Goodman but I will feel better after we have a corroborating source.

I am too old to believe ANY tweet or anything that starts with "Sources..."

"SCOOP: Sources told FOXSports.com that uncommitted Brewster Academy big man Maurice Walker will sign with Minnesota"

But I do thank Doogie for posting it. GREAT news, if the tweet is true!

Go Gophers!

Myron has confirmed it on twitter...
Source: Mo Walker committed to Gophers. Team awaiting LOI. #stribgophers

Gophers fans have to be more hopeful about Cory Joseph after Walker commt. There's no package deal but he wants to play with Cory AND Devoe.

Mo Walker confirms that he's committed to the Gophers and will sign Wednesday. #stribgophers

Walker's coaches tell me that schools will regret passing on him once he gets to the Division I level.

Mo Walker: "Either way, I would be going to Minnesota next year, Cory or not. But I would love for him to come with me." #stribgophers

http://twitter.com/GophersBBGuy

Mo Walker -
Welcome to the Minnesota Golden Gophers. We are very happy to have you as part of the team.

I hope he is on the phone with Cory right now!

You have to assume they have already talked since his visit/commitment.

All right Tubby! Welcome to the U Mo Walker

Just proves Coach Smith's value... If he was not our coach, none of these recruit would even come near and get a sniff of the scholarship offer--- Gophers would not be in the conversation at all.

Just proves Coach Smith's value... If he was not our coach, none of these recruit would even come near and get a sniff of the scholarship offer--- Gophers would not be in the conversation at all.

I couldn't agree more

Welcome aboard, Big Mo...can't wait to see you dunking on the "boys" from Cheeseland USA!!!

Wednesday can't come quick enough to make the deal official!! Welcome aboard Mo!

Top Bottom