Louisville wins AT Villanova

shikenjanski

Urinal Donor
Reaction score
Good win for the Gophers. Louisville shot 3-25 from 3pt. land. Ouch.

Louisville win AT Villanova will show up on how important the Gopher WIN versus Louisville is. Way to go Louisville.....Just win, baby!!!!!!!! GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

An unbelievable finish to this game. Villanova fought its way back into the game in the closing minutes. They actually had a brief 1 point lead. Down by 1 they missed free throw after free throw and layup after layup, including 3 or 4 put backs in the closing seconds. They lost by that 1 point.

If it had been the Gophers losing a game like that I would have had to have been institutionalized.

Our Gophers would not lose a game like that, Tubby would not let them. Our guys would have made the free throws, and/or made the bunnies at crunch time, and the BARN would have been rocking and gotten rid of all unwanted rodents such as Badgers, Wolverines, Buckeyes, Hawkeyes, Wildcats, Lions, Hossiers, Illini, Spartans, Boilermakers, everything except Gophers and Gopher FANS!!!!!!!!!!! Love the BARNYARD!!!!!!

In watching this game earlier today, I was amazed at the number of misses from both close-in and at the free throw line that Villanova had. It was one of things where I kept on asking myself, "how can they win this game with this many missed chances?" I guess I got my answer...

Also, Michigan State and Illinois looked really good today....Kansas looked okay at times and not-so-okay at others...Indiana looked just plain bad....and that Florida State-Duke first half reminded me a certain game we watched earlier on in the week ;)....

Our Gophers would not lose a game like that, Tubby would not let them. Our guys would have made the free throws, and/or made the bunnies at crunch time, and the BARN would have been rocking and gotten rid of all unwanted rodents such as Badgers, Wolverines, Buckeyes, Hawkeyes, Wildcats, Lions, Hossiers, Illini, Spartans, Boilermakers, everything except Gophers and Gopher FANS!!!!!!!!!!! Love the BARNYARD!!!!!!

I am with you man.:D

Top Bottom