Michigan St. looking great against

Lincoln gopher

Reaction score
Kansas at the half. The Spartans have doubled them up at the half 37-18. Aldrich has stuggled so far. I guess you could say the entire Kansas team has struggled.

MSU is beating Kansas the same way they beat Minn. They are using tough defense and great offensive reboounding.

I felt kind of worried at the effort agianst Iowa, even if it was on the road and all...

But knowing that our only loss is to the #8 team in the nation that is taking kansas to school makes me feel a whole lot better

hightower should be fired! he is one of the worst referees in college basketball. he had a chance to look at a replay of a foul and STILL gave the guy a 3 shot foul when his foot was on the line and not even a foul!!!! i understand that there are only 2 refs at this point, but hightower should be fired.

Why are there only two refs on the floor?

Hightower is a 2 for 1 ref, so with him, only 1 other is needed. :-(

Welmer was there too, but got hurt in the first half. (they said something in the second half about him possibly breaking his foot)

Ewwww!!! Broken foot would not be cool :(

I usually don't mention refs in the best light, but I hope that he heals soon from that one...

Top Bottom