Myron's 2010-11 Preview

zipsofakron

Champion of the Sun
Reaction score
Myron previewed the 2010-11 season today and had Royce White listed as part of his "best-case scenario" lineup, saying that if White returns to the team he would be part of a best-case scenario.

My question is, is this even plausible? Has White even offered the thought of returning to the Gophers? I thought the two sides were at complete opposite ends. Unless I've missed something, this doesn't seem like any scenario at all.

Are you Tom Wistrcill? Just curious why someone with the sn zipsofakron is on GopherHole, and Wistrcill left Minnesota to take the ADs job at Akron. Nice new football stadium you have there.

I would think if Cory Joseph has already made his decision then he would announce it soon.

After watching his video interview, I have a suspicion his choice is Texas, not Minnesota. There was just the slightest hint of a smirk when the guy asked him about Texas. God, I pray that's not the case, but I think I'm just going to prepare myself for that so that I won't be as let down if it happens.

After watching his video interview, I have a suspicion his choice is Texas, not Minnesota. There was just the slightest hint of a smirk when the guy asked him about Texas. God, I pray that's not the case, but I think I'm just going to prepare myself for that so that I won't be as let down if it happens.

I get that feeling too but it's hard to read too much into that interview.
________
Free vaporizer

Top Bottom