Now that's a contract - Brad Stevens - 12 years

12 years sounds like a long time, but it's not like it's binding anyway. I just wonder what the compensation actually is, cause if it's still like barely a million a season, then that won't probably cut it in the end, unless he just REALLY wants to stay there forever, which if that's the case, more power to him.

Me too! I'd settle for even half that!

12 years sounds like a long time, but it's not like it's binding anyway. I just wonder what the compensation actually is, cause if it's still like barely a million a season, then that won't probably cut it in the end, unless he just REALLY wants to stay there forever, which if that's the case, more power to him.

I think this is just a huge gesture on Butler's part. We all know, a contract means little now, it's basically a buyout number...but this shows their appreciation of him, and the fact that they may be a smaller school, but want to compete with the big boys. I love this - instead of rumors to ever school since he's the "hot" coach now. Speaking of which...he is pretty cute. ;)

Good to see. And it's amazing how quickly these other schools get contract extensions done. What is so difficult about that, Maturi?

Top Bottom