This is intresting

The analysis isn't terrible although they missed a couple of key points. Namely, that Westbrook wasn't our starting point guard. But the big one they missed was a really big one: A 300 lb center named Maurice Walker. I honestly think that Walker is the big wild card here. If Walker comes (and it sounds like a pretty done deal from all indications), I would not be surprised if Cory signs on soon thereafter. As for the rest of it, pretty well summarized. But adding Walker to the puzzle along with Devoe would make it tough to turn down the Gophers imo.

Edit: Sorry, didn't realize this link was a month old. That explains the Walker exclusion.

Why do people keep adding an "E" to his name? It's not "Corey." It's "Cory".

Cory is the more popular spelling of the name!!!!!

I kind of get people adding an extra "B" to Weber. Although this is going to be his fifth year at this University and it should annoy the H@#* out of me by now, tt doesn't annoy me as much for some reason. For example, more people on this board know of Chris Webber or Andrew Lloyd Webber, than Pete Weber or Weber grills. It's kind of a toss-up. I get it.

But Corey over Cory I just don't get. Cory is the majority spelling. I've probably met five guys named "Cory" to every one "Corey" in my life.

Is this all due to the recent death of Corey Haim and his tie to friend Corey Feldman?

I kind of get people adding an extra "B" to Weber. Although this is going to be his fifth year at this University and it should annoy the H@#* out of me by now, tt doesn't annoy me as much for some reason. For example, more people on this board know of Chris Webber or Andrew Lloyd Webber, than Pete Weber or Weber grills. It's kind of a toss-up. I get it.

But Corey over Cory I just don't get. Cory is the majority spelling. I've probably met five guys named "Cory" to every one "Corey" in my life.

Is this all due to the recent death of Corey Haim and his tie to friend Corey Feldman?

My vote for post-of the-day.

It annoys the crap out of me too, almost as much as when people spell Nolen, Nolan. I'll have to disagree with you though, I know way more Coreys than Corys. Corey is the more common name according to the Social Security website also. :D

+1

It's not that hard people.

Basically seems like the only reason for us having a shot is Devoe being here...let's not kid ourselves...

Yet, I'll take it.

Uh, no it is not. But, putting a lot of exclamation points behind might make it so!!!!!!

No, it might be due to the fact that many more people spell their name Corey than Cory.

Now, that said, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to spell Cory Joseph's name properly.

Nothing is worse than when people log on the fball board to trash Willis.

Maybe the "e" from "intresting" in the title fell into Corey. It all evens out in the end.

Maybe the "e" from "intresting" in the title fell into Corey. It all evens out in the end.

LOL. How appropriate for this thread. I guess I was wrong about Cory being more popular. It still bugs me though, maybe slightly less now.

Top Bottom