Mo Walker Welcome Committee

burton34

Reaction score
Does anyone have any plans to welcome Mo to campus? Greet him at the airport? Rec Center? Outside Williams? I just remember how much Devoe liked his warm reception at the barn, anything to show Mo our support would be huge.

I definitely like your idea! I have a lot of friends who love the basketball program and would probably come to greet him at Williams... but what time???

Although, in his interview that was linked here in another thread, he said he didn't want a lot of hype. Just wanted to see what campus was like on an average day.

Although, in his interview that was linked here in another thread, he said he didn't want a lot of hype. Just wanted to see what campus was like on an average day.

True. Maybe it would be best to have some people acknowledge him and casually show him support, but not have a huge welcoming party.

All we can hope for is a warm sunny day with plenty of female students dressed accordingly.

All we can hope for is a warm sunny day with plenty of female students dressed accordingly.
I think this will help WAY more than a bunch of 50 year old overweight men holding signs, slobbering all over him, asking to carry his folders for him :)

Top Bottom