Cory Joseph's D-Day?

Moses87

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody know when he'll announce his decision?

It would be nice if Tubby signed his extension this week...might help his chances of landing Joseph.

my guess...

I do not believe he has a "D-Day".

I think he is waiting to see who declares for the NBA Draft and what other uncommitted point guards do.

That is my guess. As my wife likes to remind me, "I could be wrong".

:)

I got next weeks paper this morning. Mo loves his vist, has a discussion with his family on the 10th and promptly commits. Cory, who was already slightly leaning towards the Gophers, sees the Gophers now as a no-brainer and follows suit on the 11th. Both sign on the first day of the signing period.

I got next weeks paper this morning. Mo loves his vist, has a discussion with his family on the 10th and promptly commits. Cory, who was already slightly leaning towards the Gophers, sees the Gophers now as a no-brainer and follows suit on the 11th. Both sign on the first day of the signing period.

And I thought I was the only one and wanted to keep the good news to myself!

And I thought I was the only one and wanted to keep the good news to myself!

I got it, too! It was in this thing called "The Onion"... hmmm

Just kidding... I really do believe this will happen... I'm not convinced he'll sign on the first day, but I do think he's gonna follow Mo and commit with us sooner than most expect.

Wouldn't it make sense that, if there's a chance Maurice Walker commits during his official visit this weekend, that Cory might do the same thing? I'd say that anyone who has even the slightest interest in Golden Gopher hoops should be crossing their fingers or saying their prayers this weekend. It could be a HUGE weekend for Tubby's Gophers, or a depressing one. I'm hoping for a Daily Double.:D

"Rounding out the top 25 are No. 21 Cory Joseph, who appears to be leaning toward either Minnesota or Connecticut"

That can't be true. Oleboy says it's common consensus that Texas, UConn, and Villanova all have a better chance than us.

"Rounding out the top 25 are No. 21 Cory Joseph, who appears to be leaning toward either Minnesota or Connecticut"

That can't be true. Oleboy says it's common consensus that Texas, UConn, and Villanova all have a better chance than us.

Exactly, if you were to look at the media's fact check software you would see the following source code:

If rumor = bad for Gophers then True

If rumor = good for Gophers then False

If rumor is null then Make Up Bad Rumor which will then = True

Top Bottom