Rough loss for the hockey team

The Big L

Reaction score
That was maybe the worst I've seen them this season, and against UND to boot. Hopefully the boys will be fired up and get after tomorrow, and pick up two points.

That was brutal. Looked like they missed the team bus to the arena. I think they will come out on fire tomorrow night and take it to the Sue!

Yeah, they didn't even show up to play. UND could have scored 10 goals last night. We gave them a ton of breakaways.

Anyone else agree with me the Patterson should start in net tonight?

Not me. Kangas kept us in it during the 1st period, and every goalie has an off night here and there. Pretty much everyone played awful yesterday, I wouldn't single out Kangas.

Is there any news on how Coach Lucia and his health?

I don't know but they need him back, this is the most pathetic hockey weekend I can remember.

This weekend has been an absolute mess. Even Kangas has been questionable.

One thing is for sure, we need to get Don back with the team. Hill couldn't get these guys to play worth a lick all weekend and I'm really worried about where we'll be headed if we have to continue to rely on Hill to do anything other than advise.

This weekend has been an absolute mess. Even Kangas has been questionable.

One thing is for sure, we need to get Don back with the team. Hill couldn't get these guys to play worth a lick all weekend and I'm really worried about where we'll be headed if we have to continue to rely on Hill to do anything other than advise.

Why did a weekend like this have to come against the Sioux, ughhhhhhhh.

I just want Don to get well and hurry back soon because as anyone can plainly see we are lost without him!!!!

I'm with ya, hopefully Don feels better. Whether that's now or in the future, his overall health is the most important thing right now.

But from a purely hockey perspective, these guys did absolutely nothing all weekend long without Lucia and that's really disturbing against a rival like North Dakota. After last night's game with North Dakota, Stoa and Flynn talked about how upset and embarrassed both they and the team were and seemed to imply it wouldn't happen again.

Fast forward 24 hours and its the same story as the previous night. This is completely unacceptable in my eyes. You can't put together an intense 60 minutes for one game against a rival school? There are some guys on this team that should take a hard look in the mirror because they laid one heckuva a huge egg from the drop of the puck on both nights. :mad:

Top Bottom