Future of Findlay Prep?

burton34

Reaction score
Cut from Cory Joseph's profile on Rivals...

No one is quite sure what the future is for the Findlay Prep boys basketball team as the school it is associated is closing its high school. But if this the end, it certainly wants to go out a winner. The school advanced to the final of the NHSI behind 32 points from Cory Joseph.

They had Mr. Findlay (the financial backer for the team/school/program) on the broadcast of the championship game and he said that the final decision has not been made on Henderson yet but that he has began looking for another vegas HS to partner with.

Rumblings...

There had been rumblings about this in Vegas since Xmas and I posted something about this in Jan or early Feb. Old man Findlay must not be selling enough cars. I did my part, the wife and I have bought our last 3-4 vehicles from Findlay dealerships.

There are a few rumors around town about where his financial help will be going if/when Findlay Prep closes the doors. It's a pretty lucrative school, for athletes and students alike obviously. It would be sad to see if it left for good.

There had been rumblings about this in Vegas since Xmas and I posted something about this in Jan or early Feb. Old man Findlay must not be selling enough cars. I did my part, the wife and I have bought our last 3-4 vehicles from Findlay dealerships.

There are a few rumors around town about where his financial help will be going if/when Findlay Prep closes the doors. It's a pretty lucrative school, for athletes and students alike obviously. It would be sad to see if it left for good.

Findlay is a basketball program, not a school - it's not closing it's doors. Findlay doesn't own Henderson International - Henderson is closing the doors of its high school. Findlay just needs to find another school (or start a school) for his players to attend.

Top Bottom