Looks like we're in Branden Dawson's tops.

All that site appears to be doing is listing (incomplete) some schools that have been involved and offered him, that's all. It's not 'his list' in this case. With respect to offers, there have been several others with more to come. This weekend he's been filling it up in Milwaukee (where he should attend college, BTW!!).

Dawson has said he would like to decide before his senior year starts. He hasn't said much to this point about his favorites. Unlike FOT, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he didn't choose Purdue. Wherever he goes will be getting an excellent ballplayer.

No chance he comes to Minnesota. He's going ot MSU or Purdue, with a slight lean towards MSU from what I'mhearing.

While Minnesota would be a super, super longshot, I don't at all believe it's down to Michigan State and Purdue. B.J. belongs in the BEast.

Purdue has been on Dawson since day one. I have seen a teammate say that Purdue in general and Painter in particular have "lived in Gary." I guess Dawson is the best player out of Gary since Big Dog.

So if Tubby could lay off him that would be great. But those that had said that he is headed to Purdue or MSU are right on. Not that it isn't possible if he could go other places but those are the reported "leaders" so far.

Top Bottom