C Joseph on ESPN2s right now

He looks very good right now. 14 pts first half....knocking down threes, driving to the basket, playing tough D. What can I say...starter day 1 here.

Cory looks good

Although as I'm typing this he just turned over the ball. He's hit a couple of shots and had a great drive (he actually made the layup in traffic which just never happened for the Gophers this year) but definitely plays the role of a true PG. The color commentary guy is absolutely gushing over him too. Cory has 14 pts at the half.

He'd be a fun player to have.

He flies up the court with the ball -- seems to be having some trouble finishing tho.

There you have it folks. The kid can't finish. I don't want him as a Gopher. :rolleyes:

28 pts with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter....

The Findlay coach does not believe in calling off the dogs I guess. It's nice to see Joseph play in a real game and play well. That McD's All Star Game doesn't show anything -- about like every other all star game. Would love to see him at Williams next season!

He flies up the court with the ball -- seems to be having some trouble finishing tho.

Could that be because the Mountain State team is huge? He finished often enough. Joseph played the team game in the 1st quarter. When it became apparent Findlay's big guys would have trouble against the much taller Mountain St. players, he took over the game. I think he ended up with 30 points. The most impressive game I have seen him play.

Anyone see he had the #5 top play on ESPN last night? A nice little up and under move to finish at the hoop.

4th qaurter is about to start in the championship game....Joseph is having a rough second half.

Top Bottom