STrib has a new Tubby video interview

I especially liked the part about...

..."looking forward to being back here...for a long time". It's right at the very end of the vid.:clap:

Thanks Bleed. Some interesting quotes, especially at the end. Not really sure what he was trying to say there? Anyway, in this new era of one-man-band reporting and camera work, I guess everyone has to get used to how it works. Tubby was about making me sea-sick there for a while (or Myron, I couldn't tell who was having the issue.)

Now that's reporting! No innuendos, conjecture, or starting rumors. Thanks Bleed for the post. Thanks Myron for the interview. Good job!

zoom in, zoom out

Thanks Bleed. Some interesting quotes, especially at the end. Not really sure what he was trying to say there? Anyway, in this new era of one-man-band reporting and camera work, I guess everyone has to get used to how it works. Tubby was about making me sea-sick there for a while (or Myron, I couldn't tell who was having the issue.)

Yeah, about the seasick part...what was going on? It looked like Tubby was moving. It reminded me of an odd Conan O'Brien skit. Zoom in, zoom out, zoom in, zoom out...:)

Operator error

Yeah, about the seasick part...what was going on? It looked like Tubby was moving. It reminded me of an odd Conan O'Brien skit. Zoom in, zoom out, zoom in, zoom out...:)

Myron is a print reporter trying to learn how to shoot video (yes, the STrib sends its reporters out with a camcorder -- not a camera person) and conduct an interview at the same time. Give the guy a chance to catch on to this multi-tasking. If he's half as good a videographer as he is reporter, he'll never have a usable clip.

It almost looks like Tubby took this on his webcam at home...what's with the weird view? I hope Myron isn't holding the camcorder in his face.

So we have to listen to FOT for a long time too?

Top Bottom