Getting uglier @ Oklahoma

It's pretty crazy that ESPN is posting an AP sourced article that references the original scoop by TMZ.com. TMZ owns the entertainment media world and now is getting into sports and already beat the AP and ESPN to this story.

Go Gophers!!

Talk about an athletic department that just can't stay out of trouble. If this is proven true, they're going to come down HARD with this coming on top of the Sampson issues (and the fact that they always let football of with a slap on the wrist.) I've always liked Oklahoma, but I've never liked Capel. It's back to longing for the days of Billy Tubbs I guess.

It's pretty crazy that ESPN is posting an AP sourced article that references the original scoop by TMZ.com. TMZ owns the entertainment media world and now is getting into sports and already beat the AP and ESPN to this story.

Go Gophers!!

Honestly does any one here check TMZ with any regularity? To me they just seem to put out a bunch of junk and if by luck something might stick they can say "hey look we are better at doing the media's job than the media"

So here's the question I have: which athletic department is more of a mess, Oregon or Oklahoma? That's a tough one to answer right now.

Top Bottom