No timetable for Cory Joseph

Texas always gets some of the best players, and they flunder down the stretch...If Cory likes to start out at number 1 and end unranked...then that's the school for him...also not to mention the poor leadership by the coach, and the teams chemistry. Barnes in my mind is highly highly overrated as a coach.

Texas always gets some of the best players, and they flunder down the stretch...If Cory likes to start out at number 1 and end unranked...then that's the school for him...also not to mention the poor leadership by the coach, and the teams chemistry. Barnes in my mind is highly highly overrated as a coach.

At some point you'd think the over-rated label would stick to him. One Final Four and many season of not getting past the first week-end has to catch-up to you at some point. It's just not that easy to get the formula right at the football factories. Even Billy Donovan's having a heck of a time getting the lightning back in the bottle.

MRJ

Based on his quotes, it seems pretty obvious the Gophers are under heavy consideration, as is Texas. As for the others, it's hard to say. In any case, with Maurice Walker all but saying he wants to commit when he visits, the momentum looks good heading forward.

I am very optimistic.

Mo and Cory, please join Devoe at the Barn and we will paint a maple leaf on the Barn floor !!!!

:D

:clap::clap::clap:

Would we begin singing "Oh Canada" after the National Anthem is this happens? :)

Yes. And Justin Morneau, Jesse Crain and a couple of Wild Players will be at each game to hold the flag.

Top Bottom