Wouldn't it be sweet if...

Juicer

Reaction score
... despite the rumors flying around, Tubby stays, we get C. Joseph and M. Walker, and we go into next year with a top-3 finish in the Big Ten in our sights.

That possibility, despite the rumors flying around, seems like it might actually happen.

Well Tubby did say in his interview with Shooter that we've signed some players and we're going to sign some more.

It could happen. :)

If we get Cory, it would be one helluva year for recruiting in the big ten.

... despite the rumors flying around, Tubby stays, we get C. Joseph and M. Walker, and we go into next year with a top-3 finish in the Big Ten in our sights.

That possibility, despite the rumors flying around, seems like it might actually happen.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU FOUND THE CREATIVITY AND INSPIRATION FOR SUCH A THREAD.

THIS IS A NEW AND GROUNDBREAKING SUBJECT.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU FOUND THE CREATIVITY AND INSPIRATION FOR SUCH A THREAD.

THIS IS A NEW AND GROUNDBREAKING SUBJECT.

I am a little dense so I don't know if you are poking fun at the post or at others obsession with Tubby's leaving. In any event, I find most of my inspiration from the Dude in The Big Lebowski.

There are about 10 more threads on this already started, perhaps you should start a thread about Tubby coaching rumors, we don't have enough of those already

Top Bottom