I'm a little nervous for Penn St

What Up Guy

Reaction score
Then again, I am nervous for every Gophers Bball game in conference...

I consider them to be just as tough as Ohio St sans Lighty...I know we took care of the Buckeyes, but this Penn St team can't be overlooked. I am glad they beat Purdue earlier this week. That put them on the map a little bit. Our guys should take notice this is not a team to be taken lightly. We can't play like we did @ Iowa and expect a W.

I am nervous too, as I am sure the Gophers are expecting a tough battle. So my gut says we will beat PSU in a blowout at the BARN!

The overall speed and quickness of Penn St's backcourt is what I am most worried about.

Also, who will guard Cornley? It'll have to be someone strong, yet quick. I'd guess Tubby will start with Damian, but I thought that against Evan Turner and Ralph got the assignment.

Likewise, I'm a little nervous too.

Let's face facts.........

we can't overlook anyone. We have to play hard (and smart) or we are very beatable. If our guys improve we should get tougher as we go along and that is all we can ask for.

Feel strangely confident about this game, not sure why. I sense a rare "comfortable" win for the Gophers, something in the neighborhood of 12-15 points. Gophs are due for a dominating home performance, even though they don't have overwhelming personnel. It's certainly a significant game for both teams in terms of their NCAA aspirations.

Top Bottom