Will Maurice Walker sign with the Gophers?

Will Maurice Walker sign with the Gophers?

• Yes

Votes: 64 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.1%

• Total voters

GOTR

I voted Yes because of all the positive things I have read here the last 24 hours.

We will know soon.

:clap::clap::clap:

With high school kids you never know.

But in this case, it seems that if Tubby and Co. do a good job on his visit, the odds are pretty darn high.

You've gotta stay positive, I voted YES.

Watch Calipari swoop in at the last second and thieve Walker away to fill the void left by Cousins/Orton. That would be just our luck.

Watch Calipari swoop in at the last second and thieve Walker away to fill the void left by Cousins/Orton. That would be just our luck.

Speaking of which from what I'm reading some of the folks at Kentucky think Cory Joseph will sign with them.

Of course they do. Cory specifically said he's not considering them though, so I'm not worried.

Calipari made a quick trip to Vegas just before the NCAA tourney began. However, I think UK's loss ( poor shooting, poor defense against a strong WVA team) did nothing to help land Cory or other high profile players. If UK had won it all...that would have been a powerful recruiting stance.

I wonder if Calipari will be fired if he fails to reach the Final 4 within the next two years.

I wonder if Calipari will be fired if he fails to reach the Final 4 within the next two years.

I would guess probably not. However, I would also guess he's going to have a really hard time getting to the final four next year if the rumors about 8 or 9 players bolting are true.

I would guess probably not. However, I would also guess he's going to have a really hard time getting to the final four next year if the rumors about 8 or 9 players bolting are true.

You'd think a coach would get tired of having to recruit 6-8 guys every year for his team with 4 of them being one-and-doners. This was Kentucky's year to win it, because Patterson was a really good player with experience. We've seen a lot of super star freshmen in the past lead their teams to new heights, but they don't often win the whole thing.

Top Bottom