Can Butler win it all?

march madness

Reaction score
Butler beat Syracuse then Kansas St. Two of the most athletic teams in the tourney. Can they get by Michigan st, and win the national championship. I am rooting for them. Not quite a cinderella but close enough.

Butler beat Syracuse then Kansas St. Two of the most athletic teams in the tourney. Can they get by Michigan st, and win the national championship. I am rooting for them. Not quite a cinderella but close enough.

I doubt it. Each of the other 3 FF teams is stronger than Butler.

Well, I am cheering for either Michigan State or Butler to beat Duke in the national championship game.

Absolutely. I don't think there's a clear-cut favorite in this Final Four, though I'd give the slight nod to West Virginia.

Who knows, but I'll certainly be rooting for them over MSU.

I doubt it. Each of the other 3 FF teams is stronger than Butler.

On the surface I agree FOT -- but I've been saying that throughout each round of the tourney, and Butler keeps showing that they can play with any team. Shelvin Mack is strong, and a likely difference maker as he's really been playing well. What have they won now 24 straight? I'll take their chances on winning it all....Remember they beat Xavier AND Ohio State earlier this season.

As long as Duke loses to WVU, I don't care who wins the National Championship. That one semifinal is the difference between $130 and $300 for me.

Absolutely. I don't think there's a clear-cut favorite in this Final Four, though I'd give the slight nod to West Virginia.

Every time there has been a clear-cut favorite in this tournament, the favorite has lost

Duke is clearly the best team remaining, but then Kansas was clearly the best going into the tournament.

neither Michigan State or Butler have a chance, the final four is very lopsided (and very weak) Duke and West Virgina are the best 2 teams remaining and that isn't saying much. The best teams have all already lost

Top Bottom