after all this phil knight/nike/oregon bullsh!t it is time to become an adidas school

Reaction score
FU phil knight!
FU nike!
FU oregon! :)

if he is smart then joel maturi should be working on that new adidas contract as we speak.

I think Nike's fit better, but that's just me.

Who do you think Oregon will end up with? Maybe he'll make a huge offer for Matta?

FU phil knight!
FU nike!
FU oregon! :)

if he is smart then joel maturi should be working on that new adidas contract as we speak.

Nike shoes and gear are terrible, surpassed hugely by Adidas and Under Armour in quality, and for that matter Reebok and etc.

I swore years ago that I'd never buy another pair of Nikes after all the bad luck I'd had with them: falling apart, ripping, reeking horribly, squeaking loudly, etc. So after 10 years + hiatus, I got a gift card to Foot Locker, and couldn't find any decent basketball shoes there for a reasonable price except some Air Jordans. So I got them, and guess what, they squeak like a bitch and the grips on the bottom are flaking apart, this after about 20 wears. Pathetic. Nikes have long been, and continue to be utter crap. A pair of Adidas, on the other hand, not only performs well, but lasts me well over a year when wearing them 3-4 times a week. It's not even a close battle in quality and performance, but Nike wins because of marketing and name. Most other places would quickly fail with bad product, not these guys.

So, in the end, I now use my "new" Nike shoes for playground shoes and my older Adidas shoes for real games.

Nike shoes and gear are terrible, surpassed hugely by Adidas and Under Armour in quality, and for that matter Reebok and etc.

I swore years ago that I'd never buy another pair of Nikes after all the bad luck I'd had with them: falling apart, ripping, reeking horribly, squeaking loudly, etc. So after 10 years + hiatus, I got a gift card to Foot Locker, and couldn't find any decent basketball shoes there for a reasonable price except some Air Jordans. So I got them, and guess what, they squeak like a bitch and the grips on the bottom are flaking apart, this after about 20 wears. Pathetic. Nikes have long been, and continue to be utter crap. A pair of Adidas, on the other hand, not only performs well, but lasts me well over a year when wearing them 3-4 times a week. It's not even a close battle in quality and performance, but Nike wins because of marketing and name. Most other places would quickly fail with bad product, not these guys.

So, in the end, I now use my "new" Nike shoes for playground shoes and my older Adidas shoes for real games.

thanks for the history lesson on your shoe selection

My friend is at an Adidas school. The apparel that Nike schools offer is much better than Adidas. For that reason alone I"m opposed to changing our affiliation.

I have a friend who eats worms. For that reason alone I think we should wear Converse.

Top Bottom