The timing of the Izzo "offer" is disgusting - boooo Oregon punks

cncmin

Reaction score
Oregon really has a lot of audacity to keep stirring up these rumors everywhere, including ones that affect a TEAM THAT ISN'T EVEN DONE FOR THE SEASON (!#%). What a bunch of punka$$es. You mean to tell me that they can't even wait ONE WEEK until Izzo's season is over? Please. Oregon is looking more and more like the bitch school that wears the stupidest uniforms in the nation and accepts some of the dumbest kids and thugs into their school. They fail to be a world-class institution, and rely on one extremely wealthy donor to pump up their little bright green community college.

Yes, they have a nice football program. It's obvious that they strive to have a nice basketball program. But perhaps they should think before trampling on a team whose season still isn't over. At this point, I wish MSU/Izzo could face those bright green twits next year and Green and Roe and company could clean house for Oregon daring to try to ruin their tournament. Shame on those losers.

Izzo is already paid well as MSU at at least 3 million a season. Why would he leave for Oregon anyway.

Izzo leaving MSU to go to Oregon would be like the Gophers beating USC in football next year...a big upset!

Izzo is already paid well as MSU at at least 3 million a season. Why would he leave for Oregon anyway.

Izzo would most likely only leave for strictly money purposes. phil knight is rumored to be wanting to make him the highest paid ncaa basketball coach in the nation which would likely mean a raise to over 4 million a year since the scum bag at UK is getting just a hair short of that in his contract.

I read in Jeff Goodman's blog today that after they get turned down by Izzo and Tubby, they will pursue Brad Stevens from Butler. Might as well throw Huggins and Coach K in the discussion at this point.

They can make this the prize for the final 4. Champion coach gets $4M contract with Nike (I mean Oregon). Each of the players gets a lifetime supply of Nikes. I bet Coach K announces his retirement if he wins this "prize". I don't think Izzo would accept either.

realistically there isn't any kid on the MSU roster that thinks Izzo will leave for Oregon so this is a HUGE non-story.

Top Bottom