S. Davis Predicts Tubby Smith is Next Oregon Coach, Marcus says Izzo smokescreen

akgopher

Reaction score
Check out his Twitter feed. It looks like we know where Marcus Fuller is getting his Tubby Smith- calm before the storm, and Izzo smokescreen to give Tubby Smith time to decide.

First of all any mention of Izzo when his team is the final four is disgusting. Oregon should be ashamed if they let that get out.

Second if Tubby doesn't go - I hope all of these so called "experts" issue an apology to Tubby and to the school. This is so far beyond responsible reporting they should be suspended or lose their jobs.

I'm sorry, but this one was too good to pass up.

I love the fact that Davis first goes on the record as saying that he thinks Tubby will be the next coach at Oregon. But take a look at his previous tweet, in which he basically said the fact that the Oregon folks let the Izzo story get to the media shows they have no idea how to hire a coach. So, to sum up, Oregon doesn't know how to hire a coach, but Tubby is going to be the coach when all is said and done. Follow all that? :eek:

And people wonder why Seth Davis gets laughed at all the time. :rolleyes:

MRJ

I'm sorry, but this one was too good to pass up.

I love the fact that Davis first goes on the record as saying that he thinks Tubby will be the next coach at Oregon. But take a look at his previous tweet, in which he basically said the fact that the Oregon folks let the Izzo story get to the media shows they have no idea how to hire a coach. So, to sum up, Oregon doesn't know how to hire a coach, but Tubby is going to be the coach when all is said and done. Follow all that? :eek:

And people wonder why Seth Davis gets laughed at all the time. :rolleyes:

Typical of all 24 by 7 media. They have too many minutes of air time to fill and too few intelligent thoughts to fill them with. Sometimes I think they don't even know what they are saying or what they said 30 seconds ago. They just keep talking.

Seth Davis is going to be on KFAN with Dan Barreiro at 4pm. Brace yourself! Two morons talking together = ???????

Seth Davis is going to be on KFAN with Dan Barreiro at 4pm. Brace yourself! Two morons talking together = ???????

If you wanted any proof that KFAN is a station that's all about stirring the pot, this should be the smoking gun. Seth Davis says something that ruffles feathers in the listening area of KFAN and *poof*, Danny B has him on the air that very afternoon.

Typical of all 24 by 7 media. They have too many minutes of air time to fill and too few intelligent thoughts to fill them with. Sometimes I think they don't even know what they are saying or what they said 30 seconds ago. They just keep talking.

Exactly. They try really really hard to sound brilliant and the next thing you know we get things like "Tubby is close to signing with Auburn, but it could be nothing" or "Oregon doesn't know how to hire a coach. But they're going to hire Tubby." It's like watching a trainwreck before your very eyes.

If you wanted any proof that KFAN is a station that's all about stirring the pot, this should be the smoking gun. Seth Davis says something that ruffles feathers in the listening area of KFAN and *poof*, Danny B has him on the air that very afternoon.

No kidding. Now I wonder what they're going to talk about? Hmmmm.

Top Bottom