Private jet for Gopher head coaches?

froggopher

Reaction score
Hello fellow G-Holer's. Always been curious if the U of M let's all head coaches fly around in the private jet that president Bruinicks has? Or should I say "uses". I know many universities around the country give their coaches carte blanche transportation perks. Must be kinda fun.:drink:
Just wondering.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!

Hello fellow G-Holer's. Always been curious if the U of M let's all head coaches fly around in the private jet that president Bruinicks has? Or should I say "uses". I know many universities around the country give their coaches carte blanche transportation perks. Must be kinda fun.:drink:
Just wondering.

Go Gophers!!!!!!!!!!

Tubby has a private Space Shuttle not a jet.

The launch pad is located near Minnehaha Falls.

I know Matt Painter at Purdue has access to a private jet for "recuiting." I also believe the head football, volleyball, and women's basketball also have access to it. I would think it would be a great resource to have when you have tight window that you can go out recuiting in during the season.

I would venture a guess that Tubby along with Brewster, maybe Lucia, Borton and possibily Hubert also have access to a private jet. Don't quote me on that it is pure speculation.

Private transportation at the U.....

Seems logical they would have access to those perks. Too much time wasted waiting around in airports. That would be hell for recruiters. Rumor has it that UM officials store their jet at Holman Field in St.Paul and take limo's to the airport. Kinda cool if you ask me.

Go Gophers!!:cool03:

""...Rumor has it that..."" I have to laugh at all of the comments about... ""...Rumor has it that...""

I know Coach Brewster uses a helicopter for recruiting... :):D

Top Bottom