Big Ten early entrants 2010 draft?

WanderingGopher

Reaction score
So Manny Harris has declared, everyone's assuming Evan Turner will declare ... who else?

JaJuan Johnson seems like the most likely suspect to come to mind. Talor Battle? E-Twaun Moore?

Doesn't seem like the B10 is going to have too many early entrants, which makes for an absolutely loaded conference next year (esp considering that most of the top teams also have good recruiting classes coming in). I tell you what, MSU is looking golden for the near future -- only losing Morgan, probably no one going pro early (at least not this year). Ideal combination. Seems like those are the kinds of players Tubby is recruiting, which I like!

I think JuJuan Johnson has already said he's coming back for a run with Moore and Hummel to see if they can make a title run next year.

I think Turner will join Harris as the only ones to leave early. Turner's a fool if he doesn't go now, especially after what happened to him this season (back injury), not to mention seeing what happened to Lucas. McCamey might go if for no other reason he doesn't seem all that enamored with Weber.

Lucas' decision was made easy with his achilles injury.

I agree that Purdue's Big 3 will return. I hope they all come back. Assuming Hummel gets healthy, Purdue has a chance to be pretty special again next season.

With his dad out at Iowa now, maybe Lil Lick will opt for the NBA.
Too bad Kevin McHale isn't around anymore. He could have been a second round pick for the Wolves.:D

Going though the check list
Iowa-No one
Wisconsin-Buzzcuts don't make it in the NBA
NW-Haha
IU-Are you fricken kidding me
PSU-Battle maybe but his little brother is coming in next year
MSU-Lucas could have left but with the Heel injury that's not going to happen
Mich-Harris is leaving and there is no one after that
Minn-RW's never really panned out this year
Purdue-Johnson and Moore have said they are going to comeback. Hummel is going anywhere with ACL
Ill-McCamey could leave. Personally I'm suprised that NBA scouts are drooling over Mike Davis
OSU-Turner is gone but if he doesn't wow he is getting bad advice. Could Buford or Lighty go, maybe, I would say with the potenail lockout next year it becomes more likely.

J. Johnson should stay at Purdue and eat 6000 calories a day. I dont see a team drafting him in the first round unless he can get to 230 lbs. He has a ways to go.

Bufford could get late first round interest. IF he comes back he will be the man and could become 1st team all big ten. He should return. Turner is a top 2 pick. Manny has an outside shot at the first round...no one else does to me.

JJ and E'Twaun said they'd be back, hey, so did Manny Harris. This was in the paper this morning:

Moore said earlier this season he would return, but sounded less confident Friday by offering a “yeah, probably” when asked if he was returning.

Johnson, who is considered by most a second round pick this offseason, meaning he wouldn’t be guaranteed a contract, said he expected to be back but couldn’t guarantee it.
I've never heard anyone refer to JJ as a 2nd round 2010 pick, but okay. Anyways, it would be incredibly dumb for either of them to leave.

Top Bottom