Did the announcers in the MSU/Tenn game discuss the Gophers?

cncmin

Reaction score
Just wondering, because I caught a sentence that said "That Minnesota team defeated Michigan State in the Big Ten tournament," after about 10 minutes of watching the game, and I hadn't heard Minnesota discussed earlier. Anyone else catch that?

Just wondering, because I caught a sentence that said "That Minnesota team defeated Michigan State in the Big Ten tournament," after about 10 minutes of watching the game, and I hadn't heard Minnesota discussed earlier. Anyone else catch that?

I was half listening and then Tubby's name got brought up about something random and that's when they briefly talked about the Gophs. They both agreed, though, that Minn. had a good season.:D

Yes. They mentioned that Tubby was recruiting Draymond Green (?) to Kentucky before taking the Gopher job. Then they said the Gophers had a good season, and beat MSU.

Yes. They mentioned that Tubby was recruiting Draymond Green (?) to Kentucky before taking the Gopher job. Then they said the Gophers had a good season, and beat MSU.

Green's a solid player...he'd have looked good in maroon and gold.

Top Bottom