Rank the likelihood of events

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, I'd like to know what some think about the likelihood of some of the situations/outcomes that will shape the Gophers' roster next year.

>Nolen returns for the whole season
>CJ signs with the Rodents
>Mbakwe suits up for the Gophers for the next two years
>White returns to the team.

My thoughts, from most likely to least likely (although I think all have a fair chance of occurring):

1. Nolen returns for his senior season
2. Mbakwe gets cleared and dons the maroon and gold for 2 years
3. Cory Joseph signs on the dotted line for Tubby and staff
4. Royce gets the blessing from Tubby and the administration to return to the team.

Personally, I think with even just 2 of the 4 happening, this team is a serious contender for the BT title next year. NONE of the returning players (with the possible exception of Blake) are even close to their respective ceilings and most showed significant improvement from December to March.

With 3 or 4 of the above-mentioned taking place, this team is frighteningly good for next year and beyond; arguably the best we've seen in decades.

rankings are correct.
1. Foregone conclusion, though starting or not depends on #3 and whether he has developed a shot on his time off.
2. 96-97% likely.
3. 50%
4. 30-35% if its happening its gotta happen soon, i mean wouldnt he have to reenroll and everything?

Ogee

4. Royce gets the blessing from Tubby and the administration to return to the team.

1. 90%
2. 50%
3. 30%
4. 10%

IMHO.

Yeah, I like how you got'em.

I think that if 1-3 happen the Gophers are a sweet sixteen team next year.

Just out of curiousity, I'd like to know what some think about the likelihood of some of the situations/outcomes that will shape the Gophers' roster next year.

My thoughts, from most likely to least likely (although I think all have a fair chance of occurring):

1. 75% - nolen
2. 50% - TM
3. 0% - CJ
4. 10% - RW
IMHO...

1. 99.99999999999999999999%
2. 33%
3. 10%
4. 25%

White needs us more than Cory Joseph

1. Nolen returns for the whole season (90%)
2. Mbakwe suits up for the Gophers for the next two years (50%)
3. White returns to the team (11%)
4. CJ signs with the Rodents (10%)

1. 90%
2. 50%
3. 30%
4. 10%

IMHO.

I pretty much agree with this. I might up Mbakwe's chances of at least 1 year to 75%. And I'd give Royce a 25% chance.

1. 99%
2. 70%
3. 50%
4. 40%

1. 90%
2. 65%
3. 25%
4. 10%

All and each are 50-50. Either they will or they won't. Who the hell knows?

So, my choice on everything about the future is 50-50, with one exception... I will drink a beer? 100%, because that is the only thing that I can predict. As Yogi Berra said, "It's hard to make a prediction, especially about the future."

All and each are 50-50. Either they will or they won't. Who the hell knows?

So, my choice on everything about the future is 50-50, with one exception... I will drink a beer? 100%, because that is the only thing that I can predict. As Yogi Berra said, "It's hard to make a prediction, especially about the future."

Don, I knew what the response from you to this one would be before I even clicked on it. That's a bit disturbing, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad. It's 50-50 I guess. :D

Top Bottom