Larry Fitzgerald Sr. Quotes Tubby on His Future Plans

akgopher

Reaction score
Anyone catch Almanac tonight? Larry Fitzgerald Sr. who periodically appears on the show addressed the Tubby Smith situation. From what I remember, Fitzgerald said that Tubby told him that he's not going anywhere, he likes it here, and he feels good about the direction of the program.

I guess that's what we've been waiting for.

On an unrelated note, sounds like his charity gala to tribute his late wife is going to be something else. Larry Fitzgerald Jr. is brining in some big time athletes and Jordin Sparks will be performing.

Anyone catch Almanac tonight? Larry Fitzgerald Sr. who periodically appears on the show addressed the Tubby Smith situation. From what I remember, Fitzgerald said that Tubby told him that he's not going anywhere, he likes it here, and he feels good about the direction of the program.

I guess that's what we've been waiting for.

On an unrelated note, sounds like his charity gala to tribute his late wife is going to be something else. Larry Fitzgerald Jr. is brining in some big time athletes and Jordin Sparks will be performing.

Tubby said the same thing in the paper right when the Auburn rumor came out, Larry Sr. has no new information

Tubby QUOTES Don't Count (Unreliable)

Only secret sources spreading FALSE RUMORS are considered reliable.

Top Bottom