Butler is fun to watch!

march madness

Reaction score
Unfortunately my wife and I had Syracuse as our Nat'l champion so we were grimacing the entire game. Our brackets our busted and now we can root for big ten and the underdogs the rest of the tourney.

Teams like Butler amaze me. Howard is 6'8" 230 and when he went out Hayward 6'8" 205 played center. They were smaller by a couple inches and 20 lbs at every postion. Howard, Hayward, and Mack are the only 3 players on Butler that could probably make Syracuse's rotation.

What a well-coached team, fundamentally sound, and hard working. I don't know if they can beat Kansas St., but I will cheer them on.

By the way does anyone at Syracuse know what a good shot is?

Rick Jackson

He was terrible last night. He was so bad, watching him it almost looked like the fix was in. He played like a guy that was shaving points.

Weak handshake by Boeheim after the game, too. Couldn't even spare a second to congratulate the young coach. Wienie move.

Horizon League is some solid basketball...I go every Youngstown State game (bottome feeder of the conference). Detroit Mercy should be good next year, Cleveland State will compete, and Wright State and Green Bay are always in the mix. Go Bulldogs (my cousin played for Butler in the late 90's...was on the team that blew the game to Florida)

No disrespect to Butler, but Syracuse looked completely disinterested last night, like they figured they'd win just by showing up. It looked like they thought they were playing an early preseason game or something, with all the unforced turnovers and missed open shots. I was really, really surprised as I too had them going to the FF.

I hope Butler wins now, but man K-State looked like a championship caliber team last night. I don't see Butler beating them, but I hope they do.

Xavier vs. Kansas state was like a monster truck ralley...I had the whole seat to myself but only needed the edge...I hope K-State Butler is the same!!!

No disrespect to Butler, but Syracuse looked completely disinterested last night, like they figured they'd win just by showing up. It looked like they thought they were playing an early preseason game or something, with all the unforced turnovers and missed open shots. I was really, really surprised as I too had them going to the FF.

I hope Butler wins now, but man K-State looked like a championship caliber team last night. I don't see Butler beating them, but I hope they do.

I agree with everything you said, minus Butler winning. I have really jumped on the K-state and Baylor bandwagons, I have been on Baylor's for about a month.

I dont know if Butler can keep Kansas St. off the boards. Butler is really small inside.

As I recall there were a number of posters here who dismissed our win over them as insignicant and some links to the Butler board showed a number of their fans were really down on their young coach.

He was terrible last night. He was so bad, watching him it almost looked like the fix was in. He played like a guy that was shaving points.

Weak handshake by Boeheim after the game, too. Couldn't even spare a second to congratulate the young coach. Wienie move.

18 TO's is no menu for victory .. As they say "Wha happand?" Killed my bracket as well....

Top Bottom