Clemente

He is putting K-State on his back...

Two really tough teams here. Souhan is looking like a bigger fool all the time for his Xavier comments, they are good squad with a couple of stud guards.

Two really tough teams here. Souhan is looking like a bigger fool all the time for his Xavier comments, they are good squad with a couple of stud guards.

This game is ridiculous, I can't believe all the 3's Xavier is burying.

Truly March Madness. And Crawford is amazing. Souhan should be eating crow for his words against Xavier. Good squad. And getting better each game.

over under 3.5 OT before Gus Johnson has a heart attack?

I hope it goes to 4 overtimes. This is fun to watch.

I hope K-state hits their ft's that way it has to be another ridiculous 3 to go to triple ot, (which I am hoping for)

Really fun game. Wish CBS had cut away from the UK-Cornell game about 5 minutes (game-time) earlier. That game had little to offer in the end.

Holloway was cold-blooded on some of those 3s for the X.

The foul on the 3 pointer at the end of regulation just reminds me of something that would happen in a Gopher game. Go for the foul, it doesn't get called and then you foul on the 3 pointer. Should be a fun game with Butler and K-State in the Region Finals. Kentucky and West Va should be a nice one as well.

Even the state high school tourney wanted to get into the OT action today.....how many of those games went to extended play? Wow.

The foul on the 3 pointer at the end of regulation just reminds me of something that would happen in a Gopher game. Go for the foul, it doesn't get called and then you foul on the 3 pointer. Should be a fun game with Butler and K-State in the Region Finals. Kentucky and West Va should be a nice one as well.

Even the state high school tourney wanted to get into the OT action today.....how many of those games went to extended play? Wow.

I'm going and did on my brackets K-State and Kentucky.

If it wasn't clear after the Xavier game what the Gophers are missing, it's pretty clear now after watching the Xavier-K-State game. Play-makers, studs, big-shot makers and lots of 'em. You need a couple of those to get deep into the tournament. Gophers have a lot of nice pieces. What they don't have is any Clementes, Pullens, Kellys, Crawfords or Holloways.

If it wasn't clear after the Xavier game what the Gophers are missing, it's pretty clear now after watching the Xavier-K-State game. Play-makers, studs, big-shot makers and lots of 'em. You need a couple of those to get deep into the tournament. Gophers have a lot of nice pieces. What they don't have is any Clementes, Pullens, Kellys, Crawfords or Holloways.

A stud guard is definitely in need. I don't know if Cory Joseph would be the answer there or not, but he would be nice to get. We just need dudes that will get buckets, without needing a lot of space either, just able to get looks when needed and also hit them. Defense will take you some ways, but playmakers will take you very far.

I think it was obvious when we lost to Xavier what we needed. We needed more minutes for Colt, we need one of our pf to be eligible, we need quicker guards, we need a guard who can score via driving or shooting. Just a couple of things.

Top Bottom