The Perfect Bracket (so far)

umnhcky

Band Ninja
Reaction score
Autistic Teen Pursues Bracket Perfection:

The odds of selecting the first two rounds of the NCAA Tournament flawlessly are 1 in 13,460,000 according to BookofOdds.com. ESPN estimates that 4.78 million people submitted a bracket this year to their bracket challenge with no one missing less than 4 games so far. Well Alex Hermann, an autistic 17 year old from the Chicago area, has beaten those odds to make it to the Sweet 16 with his bracket unscathed.

http://www.courtsidepost.com/2010/03/23/autistic-teen-pursues-bracket-perfection/

I would think he had a chance for a perfect bracket if it weren't for him picking Purdue to win it all. Homer choice is gonna mess it up for him. I just can't see PU winning it all without Hummel.

I am not going to dissagree with you but, come on a love and support for your Big 10 brethen would be great.

I am not going to dissagree with you but, come on a love and support for your Big 10 brethen would be great.

Trust me, I would love nothing more than to see Purdue and OSU or MSU in the championship game. I am all for the Big 10 come tourney.

Top Bottom