Another Rumor

glovedgopher

Sec 210 row 23
Reaction score
PA says he's hearing Tubby or his staff is scouting Alabama HS basketball talent.

My guess is that's related to Souhan's news from yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised if he heard it from Souhan, just like the rest of us.

Souhan, by the way, said on the radio this morning that his sources aren't people close to Tubby, but people within the "basketball community."

For what it is worth, Ken Lien, who runs Mr. Basketball in Minnesota among other things, posted this on his Facebook page:

Ken Lien A "solid source" told me this evening that Tubby is leaving.

Doesn't mean anything, but it is interesting.

Nice work PA, funny, i swear i just read that "rumor" yesterday from souhan and Ruesse thread,

must be alot of Alabama high school talent in chicago and peoria and wonder what Alabama kid they we're looking for at the Wisconsin State Tournament

Nice work PA, funny, i swear i just read that "rumor" yesterday from souhan and Ruesse thread

must be alot of Alabama high school talent in chicago and peoria and wonder what Alabama kid they we're looking for at the Wisconsin State Tournament.

JohnnyGopher. You are my hero. :)

That charter flight from Holman field to the Auburn University Airport better get out soon before the airport is flooded.

PA got this from Reusse and Souhan on 1500 yesterday and those guys made it up.

For what it is worth, Ken Lien, who runs Mr. Basketball in Minnesota among other things, posted this on his Facebook page:

Wouldn't surprise me if Tubby goes south...got out of a sales meeting this morning and while people were leaving Maturi was brought up and I couldn'g believe the number of Gopher fans who went off on him...all had reservations about Maturi being involved in the next hoops or football hire

I heard that Tubby is going to be the next coach of my old high school. They would love to have him coach there, so it must be true. And I really did hear this - I said it out loud and heard myself say it.

I heard Tubby ordered shrimp and sweet tea for his lunch yesterday. He must be going south.

I heard Tubby ordered shrimp and sweet tea for his lunch yesterday. He must be going south.

I heard he tried one of those new Taco Bell shrimp tacos when they got back from Milwaukee and has been on bed rest ever since.

I just wish there was a way tubby could steal vander blue from MU...that kid is amazing, and the main reason he committed there was due to a friend going there who isnt anymore...

also on topic:
I heard a rumor that tubby wore an orange shirt the other day, so he must be going to auburn or boise st.

CNA

I saw Tubby on HR floor here at CNA today. He must be interviewing for HC of our team.

Except we don't have one. We'll have to create a team for him.

Pure UNADULTERATED balderdash. AND it's REALLY hurting spring recruiting efforts.

I heard that Tubby is going to be the next coach of my old high school. They would love to have him coach there, so it must be true. And I really did hear this - I said it out loud and heard myself say it.

Hahahahaha :clap: +1

Top Bottom