Snowman Returneth

MNSnowman

An old timer
Reaction score
For a variety of reasons, I've opted to resume using my moniker as long as I'm posting about the serious stuff like sports, etc. (One reason is it's hard to hit a moving target.)

I'll use my real name when posting political stuff (the silly season stuff) when on Off-topic. Or not.

So ... the Snowman returns just as the snow leaves. Love the irony!

Fantastic news!

I can sleep soundly tonight.

For a variety of reasons, I've opted to resume using my moniker as long as I'm posting about the serious stuff like sports, etc. (One reason is it's hard to hit a moving target.)

I'll use my real name when posting political stuff (the silly season stuff) when on Off-topic. Or not.

So ... the Snowman returns just as the snow leaves. Love the irony!

You're like the Prince and Puff Daddy of GH. :cool02:

Snowman...Welcome back from your 1-year LOA, Snowman. Rick Mons totally raised holy hell in your absence with the "OOPS wrong forum" thread. That guy was totally out of this universe with the trouble he caused. Please accept my apologies for anything I said about you in your absence. Again...Welcome Back. The one, the only, retired Proctologist, Dr.Don.

This needs to go on the fb board too. I rarely go on the bb board, and was pleasantly surprised to see this. Nice to have you back as MNSnowman, Rick. Reminds me of my lurker days.

Top Bottom