When's our time

TcGophers

Banned
Reaction score
I wanna see a Cinderella story like NI happen to Minnesota where we upset team after team and carry momentum the whole game. When's our time

won't happen

We can't be a Cinderella because we are not a wack school like Northern Iowa or any other school no one has heard of. We are a Big Ten team with past success and a hall of fame coach, our expectations are too high to be a Cinderella story.

We can't be a Cinderella because we are not a wack school like Northern Iowa or any other school no one has heard of. We are a Big Ten team with past success and a hall of fame coach, our expectations are too high to be a Cinderella story.

Correct. The better question is: When will the underachieving at Minnesota end? I've got faith in Tubby turning it around, but 13 years without a NCAA tournament victory has required some absolutely inept decision making at all levels of the University of Minnesota.

the underachieving question is a good one, hopefully sooner rather than later. If the whole Clem thing would not have gone down I think Clem could have achieved sustained success. His teams were talented and fun to watch. I was at the final four in Indianapolis that never happened.

the underachieving question is a good one, hopefully sooner rather than later. If the whole Clem thing would not have gone down I think Clem could have achieved sustained success. His teams were talented and fun to watch. I was at the final four in Indianapolis that never happened.

I agree with this. I also think he would have had some sustained success. No fallout robbing the team for a few years, probably would have had a couple sweet sixteens or better the last dozen years.

Top Bottom