St Mary's taking out Nova

Roy Christensen

Trying to do it all!
Reaction score
The Gaels are up 5 with 30 secs left and they have ball. The color on my TV is off. It looks like 5 white guys on the floor for St Marys.

I hope Colton is watching and taking notes on St Mary's big center.

thanks, I didn't just see that on TV and could not have looked it up on ESPN. Can you give me a weather update? or perhaps tell me who won the super bowl?

thanks, I didn't just see that on TV and could not have looked it up on ESPN. Can you give me a weather update? or perhaps tell me who won the super bowl?

Where I am at it looks like rain. If you can still get a chance to bet the Super Bowl take the Saints.

Please, anybody...

Please, anybody. Next year before I fill out my brackets will someone post a thread entitled: THE BIG East, Overated and they SUCK

thank you.

Yeah, i agree, RSIII too,

He's very intelligent and patient. BUT doesn't mind mixing it up. They both have the potential to be the player he is.

While watching St. Mary's I was thinking that, if Tubby were to bolt for another school (I know that's a big if), someone like the St. Mary's coach might be a good fit. He isn't a 35 year old up and comer that you'll have to constantly reward with huge contracts to stay put, but seems to know how to coach the types of players we have and will probably have in the future--big white guys and 3 pt shooters.

Top Bottom