Building on this

bga1

Reaction score
Obviously a bunch of things are yet to be know about next year. I'd guess Tubby is back. But we have the questions about players and possible a major recruit in C Joseph that could change the mix.

Whatever ends up being the makeup of the squad I hope we develop an offensive identity next year. This year we seemed to have tons of stretches where we were unsure how we could get a score. Today was one of those days. We would go inside a few times and then not at all. It looks to me like we will need to trust the big guys next year and pound the ball down low- work it inside out. Hoff can't get his own shot and Joseph is not a penetrator so we will need to make them respect our inside game enough to open them up.

The big guys are going to have get better at finding guys on the perimeter when the pressure sags on them. I hope the guys come back a lot stronger. We could have a brutal inside game if this happens.

As always, I'm excited for next year already. It will be a very interesting offseason to be sure. With a few breaks we could have a very big year coming.

Agree bga ... good points. And if we can get one - two - or three of the suspended players back, we could be scary good. Need a solid point guard however more than anything else.

Top Bottom