Mbakwe, White, Cobbs, all change Facebook Status!!!

beowulftom

Reaction score
And I don't care.

Listen, if you want to go to their page and look at it, cool.

But, IMO, posting it here gives something small and personal far too much importance.

And, truthfully, it's a bit creepy.

Nobody cares what your personal preferences are. Don't open the thread if you don't want to read it. It is relevant on some level and worth putting on a casual fan forum. Settle down.

I dislike threads started by folks who want to vent about what they don't like in other threads. I also dislike clowns, spiders, and seafood.:rolleyes:

Like it or not that thread does have more views than 80% of the threads on the front page so some people must like to read it. And I'm glad you've elected yourself spokesperson for the 3-5 people who complain about those threads. You must be so proud.

And I don't care.

Listen, if you want to go to their page and look at it, cool.

But, IMO, posting it here gives something small and personal far too much importance.

And, truthfully, it's a bit creepy.

No one cares what you think.

They need a required class/session for all freshman athletes prior to fall semester about social media do's and don'ts. All three of the guys listed on the thread have proved that.

WE? Do you have multiple personalities? No one cares about your opinion. Get lost creep.

Ok.... First...

If you write something i disagree with, I can write back;
a. Well, You and I disagree
b. Well, We disagree

The "we" meaning you and I.

Sorry if that was unclear to you.

Second,
"Get lost creep"??

Well, we disagree about me being a creep.:)

Third,

This thread was a huge mistake.

Sorry to those who found it insulting.
I'll keep my opinions on this particular issue to myself.

I don't give a crap about any of those 3 players and I use the term "players" loosely. However I could call them playas

Top Bottom