Jusin cobbs facebook status

Reaction score
I know how most pol on here respond to fb things but this one caught my eye from cobbs:

"MY FUTURE....TBA"

who knows what that means. I'd sure like to see him stick around here.

assuming he is refering to basketball i guess i don't really care that much about what he has to say. a guy is either committed to a program or he is not. i prefer guys on this squard who are always going to be committed and who don't play stupid "facebook post" games regarding their "status" with a program.

again, assuming he is referring to basketball posting cryptic crap like this on a facebook page the same day your team loses in the ncaa tourney is pretty lame and kind of makes him look like a petulant child.

yawn. don't really care what he has to say, i guess. a guy is either committed to a program or he is not. i prefer guys on this squard who are always committed and don't play stupid facebook post games.

posting lame a$$ crap like this on a facebook page the same day your team loses in the ncaa tourney is weak and makes him look like nothing more than a young and petulant child.

with you on that.

If not 100% committed, then IMO he can go.

Ghost

yawn. don't really care what he has to say, i guess. a guy is either committed to a program or he is not. i prefer guys on this squard who are always committed and don't play stupid facebook post games.

posting lame a$$ crap like this on a facebook page the same day your team loses in the ncaa tourney is weak and makes him look like nothing more than a young and petulant child.

He also looked to be totally outclassed on the floor today. Sometimes it is best to shut your pie hole.

Another interesting thing is that Al Nolen was the first person to comment on it saying "Man take this down dude."

At least it looks like al has a level-head

as soon as cory commits, everyone will be saying cobbs who?
actually, he probably won't even get that much of a mention.

That being said, I do think that cobbs played all right this year; he's only a freshman. He made bad decisions at times, but he's young and will probably develop into a decent player. I hope that he sticks around because he can only help make our team better. We don't need any more players jumping ship right now

Top Bottom